Have you heard the name of Rishi Sunal who recently stand in the UK’s Prime Minister election? Who is Rishi Sunak? and What is his biography? Here in this article or blog post, we are unraveling his biography.
Rishi Sunak is a politician and businessman fighting in the Prime Minister race. His father & mother’s name is Yashvir Sunak and Usha Sunak. They are also from medical backgrounds as his father works as a general practitioner and his mother works as a pharmacist in a local pharmacy store.
|Born||May 12, 1980|
|Father’s name||Yashvir Sunak|
|Mother’s name||Usha Sunak|
|Net worth||£3.1 Billion (bn)|
|Occupation||Analyst, Businessman & Politician|
He is from an Indian background and his family moved to the United Kingdom (UK) in 1960. They are three kin among which Rishi is the oldest kin, his sibling Sanjay is a clinician, and his sister Rakhi works in UN Funds and Programs at Commonwealth and Development office.
He married Akshata Murthy in 2009 a fashion designer and has two daughters children. His wife Akshata Murthy is the little girl of a renowned money manager, N.R.Narayana Murthy. Apart from their fashion designer venture his wife also serves as the director of Catamaran ventures.
- He completed his schooling at preparatory school, Hampshire, and Winchester college.
- He studied PPE (Philosophy, Politics & Economics) at Lincoln College, Oxford in the year 2001.
- He was chosen for an MBA at Stanford University in 2006 as a Fulbright researcher.
Rishi Sunak Net Worth
In the above section, we discuss who is rishi sunak, here in this section we will discuss his overall net worth which is around 3.1 Billion Euros.
Organizations He Worked With
Rishi Sunak works with many reputed organizations mentioned below –
- Investment Bank Goldman Sachs
- Children’s Investment Fund Management
- Theleme Partners
- Catamaran Ventures
- After completing his education successfully he joined Conservative headquarters to pursue his internship.
- After that, he joined Goldman Sachs as an analyst from 2001 to 2004. After some period of time, he left the investment bank and joined Children’s Investment Fund Management in 2006 to become a partner.
- In 2009 he joined Theleme Partners as a director of Catamaran Ventures.
Rishi Sunak: In the Race for UK Prime Minister
- He is a 41 years old man who previously worked as Chancellor of Exchequer during the time period of 2020 to 2022.
- On July 8, 2022, Rishi Sunak resigned from the team of Boris Johnson and announced to stand in the race for UK Prime Minister in order to take the place of Boris Johnson.
In the above post, we talked about who is rishi sunak, if you are preparing for any government exam this information will definitely be useful for you.