Germany is the beautiful and most popular country to study in. But for this, you need full details information about scholarships in Germany for masters. Here in this blog post, we are describing everything about German scholarships for masters in detail.
Top 10 Scholarships in Germany
1. DAAD WISE Scholarship Program
If you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree or any kind of integrated degree program then you can apply for this scholarship program. The scholarship provides options to apply for various subject streams like Engineering, Math, Natural sciences, and many more.
DAAD WISE scholarship amounts –
- Living expenses – €750 per month
- Health insurance + Travel allowance – €1075 per month
2. Heinrich Boll Scholarship
This is the most popular scholarships in Germany for masters, especially for their MS and Ph.D. courses. So if you are planning your master’s or Ph.D. from Germany then you should definitely consider this scholarship program. You can choose any subject stream for your master’s or Ph.D. program.
Heinrich Boll Scholarship Amounts –
- Masters degree program scholarship amount – €850 per month
- Ph.D. program scholarship amount – €1000 per month along with an extra €100 for travel allowance.
3. Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships
If you are passionate about MBA courses in Germany then you can apply for the Kofi Annan MBA scholarship as it is specifically for MBA programs in Germany. Generally, this scholarship provides scholarship assistance for Masters in Management (MIM) or Masters in Business Management (MBA) programs. A good academic record is a key to getting admission to this scholarship program.
Kofi Annan MBA Scholarships Amount –
- Applicants who are selected for this scholarship receive amounts – of €25,000 for MIM and €43,500 for MBA students. All these scholarship amounts are provided on a monthly basis.
- Apart from this, students also get assistance in their travel, networking, visa support, housing, and insurance.
4. EMS Undergraduate Scholarship
If you recently completed your school education and are searching for the best scholarship to pursue your bachelor’s degree then the European Management Scholarship is best for you. This scholarship provides wide exposure to undergraduate students and helps them to start their professional careers. To get this scholarship, candidates must have a good academic record and social achievements.
EMS Undergraduate Scholarship Amount –
- This scholarship provides assistance in the form of a 50% discount on a student’s tuition fee.
5. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
If you are thinking of planning your doctorate from any country abroad then Germany is best for you. As you will get this most prestigious scholarship for your doctorate program. This scholarship is designed especially for the aspirants who want to pursue their doctorate program at a German university. This is among the best scholarships in Germany for masters in 2022.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Amount –
- The scholarship amount depends on the candidate’s study objectives. As they will get €500 as a tuition fee reimbursement and €1100 as a monthly stipend for the period of 3 years.
6. ESMT Women’s Academic Scholarship
These scholarships are mainly for management courses like MBA. For getting this scholarship, the candidates must have a GMAT score of more than 700 and be good at essay writing.
ESMT (European School of Management and Technology) Women’s Academic Scholarship Amounts –
- This scholarship already helps many female students by providing a lucrative scholarship amount. The scholarship amount is around €15,000.
7. DLD Executive MBA Scholarship
The main objective of this scholarship is to provide assistance to candidates who are passionate about the MBA study program.
- One top candidate will receive a scholarship amount of around €23,000 as tuition fee support and the other 3 finalists will get €10,000 for their tuition support.
8. WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarship
This school provides scholarships in Germany for masters assistance to students who are passionate about the MBA study program. To get this scholarship, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and must be proficient in the English language.
WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarship Amounts –
- This scholarship amount is around €10,000, which varies from time to time. Rest of the information, you can check their official website.
9. Master Scholarships at the University of Stuttgart
This scholarship program is offering various education programs in the field of infrastructure planning, urbanism, and sustainable designs. So if you are interested in these disciplines then you can apply for these scholarship programs. To avail of this scholarship, the candidate must have excellent academic records.
10. Goethe Goes Global Scholarship
This scholarship provides assistance to students who pursue master’s courses. Selected students will get a chance to study at Goethe university in Germany. This scholarship has the capacity to assist 20 international students every year.
Goethe Goes Global Scholarship Amount –
- University offers scholarships amount of around €1,000 per month
Getting a scholarship in Germany is a very proud moment for any international candidate. But before moving further you must have the proper information, strategy, and plan to pursue your education in Germany. In this blog post, we explained everything regarding the top 10 scholarships in Germany.
FAQs – Top 10 scholarships in Germany for masters
What are the top 5 German scholarships for MS?
1. Heinrich Boll Scholarship
2. Goethe Goes Global Scholarship
3. EMS Undergraduate Scholarship
4. DAAD WISE Scholarship Program
5. WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarship
How to get a top scholarship in Germany?
To get a top-notch scholarship in Germany, you must have a good academic record. If you are applying for higher education like MS, MSc, or Ph.D., you must have a graduate degree with some experience in the relevant field of interest.