Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India, SCI released various job posting for the vacant post of JCA (Junior Court Assistant) Recent matriculation or intermediate or graduate in any discipline, can apply for this job opening.
The registration for these job posts is totally online. Candidates can apply for the Junior Court Assistant post from the 18th of June to the 10th of July, as it is the closing or last date of online registration. Here today in this job posting, we are going to discuss all job-related details like eligibility, age-related, total post vacancies, salary, job location, and many more.
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Designation||Junior Court Assistant|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, or Graduation|
SCI Recruitment 2022 Post
JCA (Junior Court Assistant)
Must read – How To Earn 1 Lakh Per Month As A Student
- Matric level – Applicants with 10th pass eligibility can apply for matric level posts.
- Intermediate/ 12th level – Applicants who have just passed the 12th class can apply for matric level posts.
- Graduates level – Applicants with graduation eligibility can apply for the graduate-level post of Junior Court Assistant post.
Job Location of Current Posting
Total Vacant Posts
SCI Recruitment 2022 Age Criteria
The age-related information for the post of junior court assistant is from 18 years to 30 years.
The salary for the post of Junior Court Assistant is around Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 68,038 per month with some grade pay.
How To Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
The whole process for the application is online. Below we are describing the steps or instructions you need to follow to apply online for the post of junior court assistant post –
- Step 1 First open the official main website of the supreme court, www.sci.gov.in.
- Step 2 On the official website, you will find the ‘Apply Online’ tab, just click on it to open up the new tab of the application form.
- Step 3 Fill out the online application form details and upload all the relevant scanned copies of documents.
- Step 4 Now upload the photo, sign, and id proofs.
- Step 5 Now don’t forget to take print your duly filled application form for future reference or use.
SCI Recruitment 2022 Application Form Fee
There are some fees which you have to pay during your application form –
|UR/ OBC/ EWS |
|ESM/ SC/ FF/ ST |
Selection Process of New Jobs
The selection of the applicant will be done in several stages of the selection process of SCI Recruitment –
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Description Test – Essay, Comprehension, and Precis Writing
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Test
- The application process started on 18-06-2022.
- Last date 10-07-2022.
- SCI Recruitment Admit Card 2022 date Notified Soon
- SCI Recruitment date of online exam 2022 Notified Soon
In the above article or job posting, we already explained in detail about the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.