Bank of America Jobs: Recently Bank of America invited application for the post of Associate as a team member. The interested candidates can apply online on the official website of the Bank of America.
So in this job posting we are going to discuss about Bank of America Jobs.
About Bank of America
Bank of America works on a international level. It deals with all kinds of banking services like Investing, Savings, Product risk management in shorts all banking solutions. It is established in 1956 by the Amadeo Giannini. The Headquarter (HQ) of Bank of America is located in the North Carolina, U.S.
Post of Bank of America Jobs
Associate (Team Member)
The candidate must have graduation degree from recognized university or institutions.
The candidate must have an experience of 0 to 2 years.
- The candidate must be good in understanding of Checks, Dispute cycle & Consumer accounts.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of Wire transaction, All Regulatory laws for checks/ ACH.
Skills & Qualities
- The candidates must have proficient communication skills.
- The candidates must have some basic knowledge of computers like MS – Office.
- The candidate must be passionate and having analytical and problem solving ability to work under pressure.
- The candidate need to do rotational shifts
- 1130 to 2030 Hrs.
Full – Time
- The candidate need to collect all claims by the customers and verifying them all with the previous transactions.
- The candidate also verifying all the customer documents properly for the recovery of funds.
- The main role of Associates is to check and verifying all claims.
For more details, Check on website.
So finally in this job posting, you see that we discussed complete details regarding Bank of America Jobs. I wish this information will be very beneficial for you in terms of jobs. But if you have any doubt regarding this, you can ask or directly mail us.