SSC MTS 2021 Notification Out – Recently SSC releases Official job notification regarding SSC MTS 2021 on 5th february 2021 for the post of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), non technical. Apply before 21st March 2021.
Today in this post we are going to read all about SSC MTS 2021. Also, their Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Last Date, Application process, Fee, Selection process.
This article or post will be very helpful for you to find all relevant information regarding SSC MTS 2021.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government organization, whose headquartor located in New Delhi. It established in 1975. It conducting exams for various government posts like CGL, MTS, CHSL, Engineer, clerical exams.
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) – Non-Technical
The candidate should be matriculation passed or equivalent from recognized board .
The candidates age not more than 25 or 27 years (depends on various departments recruitment rules).
|Category||Relaxation as per rules|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|EXM (Ex-Serviceman)||3 years|
|PwD (UR)||10 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
For more details, you can read official notification – ssc.nic.in
- There is a application fee of Rs. 100/-
- You can pay the application fee by Online Payment Mode – Net Banking, UPI, Debit card, Credit card.
- If you not comfortable with the Online Payment mode, then you can generate SBI Challan and pay the fee in any of the nearest SBI branch.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXM/ Women Candidates not need to pay any kind of Application fee.
How To Apply
- The Candidates need to submit online application on the official website – https://ssc.nic.in
- During filling Online Application form, the candidate need to submit latest photograph with latest date mentioned.
- Photo size – 20 kb to 50 kb in JPG or JPEG file.
Mode of Examination
Computer Based Examination for SSC MTS 2021
Pattern of Examination
|Paper – I||Objective-type paper||General Awareness|
|Paper – II||Descriptive Paper||Essay or Letter in |
or in other language.
|Half an hour |
or 30 minutes
|The Entrance Exam will be of 3 stages –|
|Paper – I|
|Paper – II|
- First, the candidates will be shortlisted for Paper – II on the basis of their performance in Paper – I.
- Paper – II will be of Qualifying in nature.
- The Selection of candidates is based on the performance in Paper – I and Paper – II and based on that the cutoff will be prepared.
- The final list will be prepared for Document verification.
Document Verification Round
You need to submit some documents along with their photocopies like your Educational proof, Identity proof, Residential proof, Experience proof etc.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Photo Identity Proof
- Caste certificate
- Age relaxation relevant proof
- Matriculation certificate
- PwD (Person with Disability) certificate
- EXM (Ex-Servicemen) document proof
- No Objection Certificate, If working any government sector.
|Date of Online Application start||05-02-2021|
|Closing date of Online Application||21-03-2021|
|Online Fee payment last date||23-03-2021|
|Offline Challan Generation closing |
|Closing date of Payment through |
|Date of Computer Based Examination of |
|01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Tier – II Exam||21-11-2021|
So finally, In this post we discussed all important information regarding SSC MTS 2021. I hope this post will help you.
If you have any doubt regarding this, feel free to contact us. You can post your doubt in comment box or mail us.