SBI SCO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) recently invites online application for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) from Indian citizen.
Manager (Retail Products) – (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two-Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans)
Basic Qualification – The candidate must have MBA/PGDM or Post-Graduate Management Degree and full time BE/B.Tech degree in any stream from recognized or approved institute by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/UGC.
Preferred Qualification – The candidate having MBA/PGDM/Post-Graduate Management Degree with the specialization in Finance/ Marketing/ IT will be preferred.
The Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years or 48 months experience as a Executive in Supervisory / Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial Domain (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two-Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans).
The candidates must have following skills :
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Digital Innovation
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Excellent Communication
- Leadership Skills
Job Profile or Responsibilities
- The candidate need to monitor the performance of the product.
- Develop new products or renew them and increase the profitability of the bank.
- Build Strategies to implement business and promotional activitites.
- Manage day to day activites.
- Handle regulatory and security related issues related to loan product.
- Liaise within various department of the bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of the product.
- Monitor, track, organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
Number of Vacancies
|Total No. of Vacancies||5|
The application fee or Intimation Charges is non-refundable as follows :
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No fees|
How To Apply
The candidates need to Apply Online only on SBI website with their valid email id.
The Selection will be based on following stages : Shortlisting and Interview
- Shortlisting – The SBI shortlisting committee decides the shortlisting parameters and shortlist the candidates based on them.
- Interview – The interview will be of 100 marks and the SBI committee decides the qualifying marks.
- Merit list – Final merit list will be prepared based on shortlisting and interviews.
Place of Posting
The Selected candidate will be posted on Corporate Centre, Mumbai (The Bank reserves the right to transfer anywhere in India)
Online Registration of Application & Payment Fees – 22-01-2021 to 12-02-2021
|Online Registration Start Date||22-01-2021|
|Last Date of Application||12-02-2021|
|Last Date for Editing Application||12-02-2021|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||28-02-2021|
|Date of Online Fee Payment||22-01-2021 to 12-02-2021|
- For more details, you can visit the website.
- Website link – www.sbi.co.in
So, We discussed all details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2021. I hope this information will help you.