In this article, I am going to tell you the best part time jobs for students. These jobs help you to earn some money for your college fees or your extra expenses. You only need to spend 4 to 5 hours a day working.
This is the best part time job for students and one of the top reputed jobs. If you are good at any subject, then you can teach part-time to earn a good amount of money. You can also teach in school as a teacher Or you can open your coaching institute.
Sometimes, parents don’t allow their children to go to coaching institutes so, they hire teachers or tutors to teach their children at home in front of them. You can do this job part-time as well as full-time.
- If you want to work as a tutor in your part-time, then there is no specific qualification for that. You only need in-depth knowledge of that subject.
- If you want to teach in schools, universities, then you need some professional qualifications like you must have a Bachelor’s of Education degree or Post Doctorate to teach professionally in Schools Or University.
- Teach properly
- Check daily homework
- Evaluate student progress daily
$20 to $25 per hour
Online teaching platform –
2. Content Writer
This is one of the favourite part time jobs for students. If you writing well, then you can become a content writer. You can also work as a freelancer. You can also work this full time.
If you already have experience of 1 or 2 years as a Content writer, then you can apply in any Publishing house to work as a full-time professional writer.
This is a good career choice where you can earn a pretty much amount of money. You can contact a Publication or media house to start your career as a content writer.
- There is no specific qualification to become a content writer but you need in-depth knowledge of the relevant topic and have good writing skills.
- Good command of Written and Spoken English. You can improve your English by Click here
- Write the article in a well-structured manner.
- Deep researching for the latest update or trending news.
- Produce plagiarism free content daily
$5 to $20 in 4 or 5 hours a day.
3. Digital marketing
This is also one of the best part-time jobs for college students. Nowadays, Digital marketing is quite famous among youths especially college students. You just need a strong network on your social media account.
Many companies hire students as digital marketers to promote their company product or service on their social media account.
This is one kind of easy-going job because you don’t need to do anything, just share the post on your social media accounts, and in return, you got some handsome amount of money.
- There is no specific qualification
- Regular update the company website or social media channel with the new product.
- You need to maintain the company’s reputation on your all social media channels.
- Run online campaign to promote the company
$10 to $30 a day
4. Delivery agent
If you have a driving license, then you can earn $3 to $5 a day by just delivering the product to the customer. You don’t need any kind of degree or diploma, all you need is a license and knowledge of the city, where you live.
Many restaurants or hotels or parcel companies hire a delivery agent to deliver their product to the customer within time.
- No specific qualification
- You must have a valid driving license.
- Deliver the product on time. Don’t be late.
- Check the order before and after the delivery to the customer to make sure that the product is safe.
- Drive safely
$5 to $10 a day
You can also work 5 to 6 hours as an assistant under any lawyer, scientist, or officer and earn a good amount of money. Of course, this job has some Qualifications like Graduation or Basic knowledge of Computers, etc.
If you are studying in college, you can work as an assistant under the supervision of your Or you can assist Ph.D. students, they pay you some money. One advantageous point about this job is, you can also learn many things under expert supervision.
- Graduation or Diploma
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Manage office or lab
- Answering phone calls
- Maintain every document properly
- Report each information to the seniors
$100 to $150 per month
6. GYM Instructor Or Fitness Instructor
If you are a fitness freak, then this part-time job is especially for you. Many top businessmen hire their fitness trainer to maintain their fitness, exercise routine and pay them money.
This is a challenging job because individuals or clients are of different age groups and taking care of every client is an arduous thing.
But if you spend 1 or 2 years as a Gym instructor then you can open your Gym Or Fitness club which is a profitable business.
- Proper health monitoring of clients
- Maintain exercise schedule properly
- Motivate their clients to follow a healthy routine, also take care of their daily nutrition chart.
$80 to $100 a day
7. Insurance Agent
If your communication skill is good, then you can earn more money by just spending few hours a day. Many insurance companies hire a candidate as insurance agents to sell their policies.
There are various benefits you get in this job like insurance company give you some extra commission on selling of each policy.
- The candidate should be Matric/Intermediate/Graduate
- The candidate must have perfect communication skills.
- Promote and sell new policies to the customer.
- Renewal of policy of existing customer
$150 to $200 per month
8. Graphic Designer
This is an advertisement designing job. The good thing is you can work from anywhere. Many MNC company needs a graphic designer to design their campaign banners, logos, templates, digital illustrations to promote company products.
Many publication houses also hired a graphic designer to design books, magazines cover pages.
Knowledge of Designing Softwares like Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop
$20 to $50 per hour
So, We finally discussed some part jobs for students. I hope this article will help you to find any part-time job for you. If you have any queries or doubt regarding this you can ask in the comment section.