NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research), Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research), Bhubaneswar releases job notifications for the post of Scientific Assistant – C (Computer) of Pay scale of 44,900 to 1,42,400 as per 7th CPC.
Post Name – Scientific Assistant – C (Computer)
Total No. of Vacancies– 01
UR – 0, OBC – 0, SC– 0, ST – 01
Qualification– The Candidate should have Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks and the candidate must have 4 years of experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
The candidate having B.E/ B. Tech degree in computer science with 4 years of experience can also apply.
Experience in field like maintenance & administration of various computer based softwares packages/ servers / Storage/ Web development/ Hardware maintenance etc.
The Candidates should have experience in web-designing using PHP, AJAX, Java Script; Library Automation Process; Content Management System (CMS) like Drupal/ WordPress etc.
Age Limit – 18 to 37 years (not more than 37 years) as on 10-02-2021 for ST category i.e. the candidate born on or after 11-02-1987 (both days included).
Pay Scale – Level 7 – 44,900 to 1,42,400 as per 7th CPC Pay matrix
The candidate on the post of Scientific Assistant – C (Computer) responsible for the maintenance and technical support of various softwares/ hardware/ networks/ servers, database management and developing websites etc. in various departments of the institute, automation of various facilities of NISER in particular and maintenance & administration of various computer based softwares/ packages/ networks/ servers/ storage/ web development/ hardware maintenance etc. in general and any other related job assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
1. There is only ONLINE mode for the Application.
2. The Candidate need to apply online through website: http://www.niser.ac.inbefore the date 01-02-2021.
3. Before apply online, the candidates need to check all eligibility criteria properly, age limit and experienced required for the post.
4. For applying online, the candidate should have a valid email ID.
5. Before applying online, the candidate should have some soft copies of required documents i.e. Soft copy or Scanned copy (JPG file) of passport size photograph of the candidate, scanned copy of signature of the candidate.
6. After submission of application form online, the candidate need to take printout of the application form and send it to the “Recruitment Cell, National Institute of Science Education and Research, PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via-Jatni, Dist-Khurda, Odisha – 752050” before 10-02-2021 through Registered post or Speed post with self – attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets.
7. The envelope containing the application should be written as “Application for the post of ‘Scientific Assistant – C (Computer)’, Advertising No. – NISER/RC/2020/NA/02”.
The Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
The interview will be conducted at NISER Campus situated at Jatni, Khurda, Odisha.
Last Date for Apply Online is 01-02-2021.
Last Date for the receipt of hard copy of the Online Application Form is 10-02-2021.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar is a Public autonomous institute for higher studies. It is established in 2006 (14 years ago) under the affiliation of Department of Atomic Energy, Homi Bhabha National Institute. The institute campus located at Jatani, Odisha. The NISER has various academic programs like Integrated MSc program, PhD program, Integrated Doctoral programme, various scholarships or fellowships under departments and schools – Biological sciences, Chemical sciences, Mathematical sciences, Physical sciences, Humanities and Social sciences, Computer sciences, Earth and Planetary sciences and Interdisciplinary sciences.