INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (IB) RECRUITMENT 2020
Intelligence Bureau (IB), a Govt. Organisation under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) releases notification for the Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.Intelligence Bureau (IB) mainly function as internal security agency and focuses on all internal activities and secure the nations. Every year Intelligence Bureau releases various jobs under Ministry of Home Affairs.This year they releases 2,000 number of vacancies which including various categories UR, EWS, OBC, SC, ST. Before filling up the Application form, Candidates needs to saw the complete notification and check Eligibility like educational qualification, Age Limit etc.
Post Name – ACIO-II/Exe
Classification – General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non- Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Qualification – Graduation or equivalent from recognized university.
Desirable Qualification – Candidate should have knowledge of computers.
Pay Scale – Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 Level 7 in the pay matrix with Central govt. allowances.
Total No. of Vacancies = 2,000
UR – 989, EWS – 113, OBC– 417, SC – 360, ST – 121
Age Limit – 18-27 years
Age Relaxation Conditions
1. The age limit for SC/ST relaxable by 5 years and OBC candidates relaxable 3 years.
2. The age limit for departmental candidates is upto 40 years who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
3. The age limit for Generald candidates is upto 35 years and for SC/ST is 40 years in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
4. The age limit for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the central govt. from time to time.
The Candidate will be posted anywhere in India So, the candidate who can do anywhere only need to apply.
How To Apply
2. Application rejected, when found any wrong information.
3. The application page on the website is working from 19-12-2020 to 09-01-2021, registration after these dates will not be accepted.
4. Candidates needs to apply before delay.
5. Before submitting application, the candidates need to preview their application and ensure that the information they provided is all correct and they are fully eligible for this post and the photo, the signature they uploaded are all correct and belong to them.
6. The Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Multiple application will be rejected.
7. After registration, the candidates will get ASN (Application Sequence Number) on their registered mobile number & their registered email id, through which they can fill the rest of the application and also keep this for future use.
8. The call letter/ Admit card or any other relevant information for the entrance examination will be sent on the candidate email id.
9. Applicant are NOT required to submit the hard copy of their application forms. But they can take printout and keep this hard copy of application form for future use.
10. It is advised to the candidate, that they need to make sufficient number of passport size coloured photographs which is exactly identical to the one uploaded.
11. The candidates are requested to carry original identical proof like PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voter Id Card/ College/ University Identity Card with them.
Recruitment Processing Charges
The candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories need to pay both i.e. Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges.
The candidates of SC/ST and all female candidates & all ExSM need to pay only Recruitment Processing Charges only.
Mode of Payment
There is two payment option available – ONLINE & OFFLINE Mode
The candidate can pay application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, Credit Cards, UPI, SBI challan etc.
After submitting your payment online, Please Wait for the intimation from the server. Do not Press Back or Refresh Button in order to avoid double charge.
The Payment through State Bank of India (SBI) challan will be submitted in the banks till 12-01-2021.
Scheme of Examination
Entrance Examination conducted in 2 tier i.e. Tier – I and Tier – II
Tier – I
a. General awareness
b. Quantitative aptitude
c. Numerical ability & Reasoning
d. English language &
e. General studies
** Negative marking of ¼ deducted for wrong answer.
Time will given 1 hour only.
Total marks = 100
Tier – II
Descriptive type paper of 50 marks :-
Essay – 30 marks
English comprehension & précis writing – 20 marks
Time will be given 1 hour only.
Total marks = 50
Interview/ Tier – III
Interview will be of 100 marks.
Selection of Candidates
1. The cut-off marks out of 100 in Tier – I exam as under: UR-35, OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33, all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST.
2. Based on candidates performance in Tier – I, candidates would be shortlisted for the Tier – II exam.
3. Based on their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview/or Tier – III.
4. On the basis of total performance of candidate in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III/Interview, the candidates will be shortlisted for the final selection subject to their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
5. All other information like date, time & centre of examination will be informed to the candidates by email id.
Resolution of tie cases
The tie cases resolved by following criteria described below :
a. Marks in Tier-III
b. Marks in Tier-II
c. Normalized Marks in Tier-I
d. Date of birth, with older candidates places higher.
e. Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name)